The primary role of the Irrigation Service Manager is to oversee all service operations and related duties.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the service department and its day-to-day operations. This includes, but is not limited to: assisting in the facilitation and monitoring of service department tasks (e.g. responding to customer calls, preparing service quotations and invoices, scheduling service appointments), handling customer relations/issues and maintaining customer accounts.
- Oversee the service technicians. This includes, but is not limited to: hiring of technicians, dispatch and efficient routing of technicians, monitoring and distributing inventory to technicians.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Five to ten years irrigation industry experience; CLIA/WSIP designations desirable
- Bachelor’s degree an asset
- Previous customer service and management experience
- Strong oral, written, time management and organization skills
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office); experience with Sage and Salesforce an asset
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Salary is negotiable
- Benefits package available